In Userlist, you can measure detailed performance for each individual message sent as a broadcast, in a campaign, or in a workflow.
This performance report is available on the message screen, under the “Performance” tab. Here’s how it looks within a campaign:
Understanding performance metrics
For every message, you will be able to measure:
- Messages delivered — total number of messages delivered by our system.
- Messages opened — total number of messages that were opened at least once. This is measured via our tracking pixel, which can be blocked by modern email tools.
- Messages clicked — total number of messages that received at least one click on the links inside the message.
- Unsubscribed — total number of users who received the message and unsubscribed using its unsubscribe link.
You’ll also see three engagement rates:
- Open rate — the number of messages opened divided by the number of messages delivered.
- Click rate — the number of messages clicked divided by the number of messages delivered.
- Unsubscribe rate — the number of unsubscribes divided by the number of messages delivered.
Working with dates
Click on the date field to select a date range. You can use one of the suggestions or select a custom period:
If you hover over the performance graph, you’ll be able to see performance metrics for a specific date:
Additionally, you can find a performance overview table on the campaign page, under Messages. These are all-time performance results.