Our Zapier integration helps you connect Userlist with 3,000+ other tools and create powerful workflows. These no-code automations are called zaps, and you can set them up in minutes. For example, here's what you can do:
Send a Slack notification when something happens in Userlist.
Create new Userlist users from Typeform responses, Calendly events, or new rows in Google Sheets.
Send new webinar registrants from your webinar platform (e.g. Crowdcast or Livestorm) to Userlist.
Sync subscribes and unsubscribes between Userlist and other email platforms, e.g. Mailchimp, Drip, ConverKit, Hubspot, etc.
See our official integration page at Zapier for more details.
How it works
To get started, please create your free Zapier account here.
Each Zap has a trigger and action. A trigger is an event that starts a Zap. An action is an event a Zap performs after it is triggered. You can mix-and-match triggers and actions from hundreds of different apps.
For example, you want to send a Slack message each time a user joins a certain segment in Userlist. In this case, the trigger is User Joined a Segment in Userlist. The action is Send Channel Message in Slack.
Supported triggers and actions in Userlist
New Custom Company Event. Triggers when a company performs a custom event.
New Custom User Event. Triggers when a user performs a custom event.
User Joined a Segment. Triggers when a user joins a segment.
User Left a Segment. Triggers when a user leaves a segment.
Company Joined a Segment. Triggers when a company joins a segment.
Company Left a Segment. Triggers when a company leaves a segment.
User Subscribed. Triggers when a user subscribes (resubscribes) to messages.
User Unsubscribed. Triggers when a user unsubscribes from messages.
Create or Update User. Creates a new company or updates the existing company when the identifier is already known.
Create or Update Company. Creates a new company or updates the existing company when the identifier is already known.
Create or Update Relationship. Creates a new relationship or updates the existing relationship when there already is one for the given user and company identifiers.
Create an Event. Creates a new event.
Popular Zap templates
Here are some templates that can be useful in your email marketing setup.
- Get Slack notifications when users join segments in Userlist
- Get Slack notifications when companies join segments in Userlist
- Get Slack notifications for new custom user events in Userlist
- Create or update Userlist users from new Typeform responses
- Create or update Userlist users from new spreadsheet rows in Google Sheets
- Add new Calendly invitees to Userlist
- Add new Livestorm registrants to Userlist
- Add new Demio registrations to Userlist
- Add new Userlist unsubscribes to Mailchimp
- Add new unsubscribes from Userlist as Google Sheet rows
- Add new Mailchimp subscribers to Userlist
Find more templates on our integration page.