Updated: November 11, 2019
Userlist strictly prohibits the use of our service for sending unsolicited messages, including spam, to recipients who do not have a business relationship with our customers. Userlist also believes in strict ethical norms for end user communication.
To ensure this, we reserve the right to immediately terminate access to our service by any customer at our sole discretion, should we suspect any such activity or unethical behavior.
Please report any suspected abuse to firstname.lastname@example.org and forward us the questionable message.
By using our service, you agree that you will only send targeted permission-based messages (including emails, text messages and other notifications) to your end users. All recipients must have registered with your software product (or have otherwise explicitly engaged with your software, or engaged in a business relationship with you) and explicitly provided their email address for such purpose.
You may use our service to send the following types of messages:
- behavior-triggered messages based on actions that your end users take or not take within your software;
- relevant newsletters, updates, and announcements to your user base;
- other messages for the sole purpose of assisting recipients to use your software.
You agree to use our service only in compliance with this Anti-Spam Policy, Terms of Service, and all applicable laws (including but not limited to CAN-SPAM Act of 2003 and other policies and laws related to spamming, privacy, obscenity, or defamation).
You agree that you shall not use our service for the following:
- send marketing messages to recipients who are not your end users (customers);
- send unrelated offers or content to your end users;
- send unsolicited messages (including spam or unsolicited bulk email) to any third party;
- use any third-party lists (including email lists and phone numbers);
- use lists that are purchased, rented, scraped, or illegally obtained;
- collect lists and transfer them to third parties for sending unsolicited communications.
To ensure better email deliverability, we encourage you to use your own sending domains. We also reserve the right to require you to do so at our sole discretion. You are not permitted to use sending domains that are irrelevant to your business or don’t have a legit website tied to it.
By using our service, you agree to include quality, relevant, targeted, lawful content within your messages. You shall not:
- make available any files containing materials where you do not own or control, or have not received the necessary licenses to, all intellectual property rights, rights of privacy and publicity and all other rights in and to such materials;
- use any materials in any manner that infringes any intellectual property rights or other rights of any party;
- post or otherwise submit any software, programs or files that are harmful or disruptive of another’s equipment, software or other property, including any corrupted files, time bombs, Trojan horses, viruses and worms;
- create a false identity for the purpose of misleading others;
- download any materials posted by another that you know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally reproduced, distributed, performed or displayed in such manner;
- post or otherwise submit any topic, name, material or information that is child pornography, defamatory, excessively violent, harassing, inappropriate, indecent, lascivious, lewd, obscene, profane, racist, unlawful, or otherwise objectionable;
- engage in any chain letters, contests, junk e-mail, pyramid schemes, spamming, surveys or any other duplicative or unsolicited messages (commercial or otherwise);
- violate the rights of Userlist or any third party (including rights of privacy and publicity) or abuse, defame, harass, stalk or threaten another.
Please report any suspected abuse to email@example.com.
CAN-SPAM Act Compliance
You shall comply with CAN-SPAM Act of 2003, including the following requirements:
- Don’t use false or misleading header information.
- Don’t use deceptive subject lines.
- Identify your message as an ad if necessary.
- Tell recipients where you’re located by including your valid physical postal address in your footer. This can be your current street address, a post office box you’ve registered with the U.S. Postal Service, or a private mailbox you’ve registered with a commercial mail receiving agency established under Postal Service regulations.
- Tell recipients how to opt out of receiving future email from you.
- Honor opt-out requests promptly.
- Monitor what others are doing on your behalf (e.g. if you hire another company to use our service for you).
Have any questions? Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or using the address below:
6595 Roswell Road, STE G2130
Atlanta, GA 30328
Userlist is a trademark of Userlist, Inc. Userlist reserves all rights not expressly granted in this Anti-Spam Policy.