The General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 ("GDPR") is a regulation in EU law on data protection and privacy for all individuals within the European Union and the European Economic Area. It also addresses the export of personal data outside the EU and EEA areas. The GDPR aims primarily to give control to individuals over their personal data and to simplify the regulatory environment for international business by unifying the regulation within the EU.
As a Processor of your end user data, we take security and privacy very seriously, and have taken a number of steps towards GDPR compliance. This page will provide you with an overview of these activities and related information.
Below you can find a list of steps taken towards GDPR compliance:
- Completed an audit of information systems identifying the data we collect; where and why we store it; what our process is for deleting it.
- Improved company procedures related to security and privacy.
- Consolidated information about our third party vendors and obtained data processing agreements from them.
- Appointed a Data Protection Officer.
- Created a Data Processing Agreement (see below) for customers who collect data from EU users.
Third Party Vendors
We only rely on trusted third parties to process sensitive data.We have reviewed our third party vendors and obtained DPAs from those who offer a signed version. The full list of third party vendors can be found in our list of sub-processors.
Data Protection Officer
To ensure compliance with Article 37 GDPR, we have appointed a data protection officer (DPO). The current DPO is:
Address: 6595 Roswell Road, STE G2130, Atlanta, GA 30328, USA
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Data Processing Agreement
We offer a Data Processing Agreement to our customers who collect data from users in the EU. Our DPA is automatically accepted as part of your Terms of Service agreement, so no further action is required on your part. Should you need a signed version of your DPA, please contact us anytime at email@example.com.
Should you have any questions regarding security, privacy, or GDPR compliance? Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org anytime.