Hey friend 🙌
Hello from Lisbon. It's sunny, pleasant 20ish degrees Celsius, and I'm writing this newsletter while waiting for my coffee and the daily dose of pastel de natas.
Another upside to being a fully remote team. By the time this lands in your inbox, I'll be back home, snuggling with my pets.
But while we're here, let's do the overview of worthwhile SaaS- and email-related knowledge.
20+ SaaS Product Launch Email Examples
Launch days are always a big thing, and if you're a SaaS, your email list is your best shot at success. We talked about what makes a successful product launch email, the types of product launch emails, and analyzed over 20 industry examples.
In other posts
SaaS newsletters: The good, the bad, and the action-triggering. We talked about your goals for the newsletter, formats, voice, and provided a ton of examples highlighting the best practices.
This month's episodes were marked by amazing females with vibrant attitudes and tons of knowledge.
- My personal favorite was the conversation on email deliverability with Lauren Meyer. It provided an amazing overview of a highly complex topic, giving amazing insight of how we as senders can affect inbox placement. Definitely tune in.
- Krista's favorite was an episode with Samar Owais on email strategy. Samar shared her knowledge on extended onboarding flows, doing SaaS discounts the right way, and the amazing story of how she built her career. Listen to her here.
From our miscellaneous drawer
- From our #learning channel: Andy Croll's jaw-dropping closing keynote from Euruko Helsinki congress, on the attribution in our society.
- Last month Jane was a guest on Predictable Revenue, where she talked about segmentation in SaaS.
- We are looking for an email marketing expert willing to share their in-depth knowledge on our blog.
Have an email automation question we haven't answered before? You can always reach out to us on Twitter or LinkedIn.
Until next month 👋